Stephens Annual Food Drive November 10-17th
We are holding our annual food drive to help our Stephens Families who are in need. This is an opportunity to teach our students the importance of helping others by giving during this holiday season.
Items requested by grade level:
* Preschool – canned soup, ravioli, canned pasta
* Kindergarten – canned soup, ravioli, canned pasta
* 1st Grade – Mac & Cheese, pasta, pasta sauce
* 2nd Grade – rice, instant potatoes, boxed meals
* 3rd Grade – canned vegetables, canned fruit, applesauce
* 4th Grade – cereal, pop tarts, oatmeal, granola bars
* 5th Grade – pizza kits, taco kits, snack items
* Anyone – peanut butter, jelly, canned meats (tuna, etc.)
We will be packing these items on Friday, November 17th at 4:00pm. If you or your student would like to help, please contact Mrs. Franklin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Students must be picked up by 4:30pm.