When & Where:
November 3-11, during school hours
Family Night: Monday, November 7, 3:00-8:00
All for Books Challenge
Bring spare change into your Blazer class from 10/31-11/4. The top three classes will win donut parties during Blazer time. This is a 3-way win:
- Your teacher gets to spend the amount collected at the book fair to add to their classroom library
- Scholastic will match the amount raised with donations to childrens’ aide organizations such as Kids in Need Foundation, Reader to Reader Inc., and The National Center for Families Learning.
- The CEMS library counts the amount raised as part of the book fair profit, raising additional funds for improving our library.
Online Book Fair
- Send student wish lists to family and friends
- Shop teachers’ classroom wish lists
- Shop the expanded selection of books
- Purchase books online or through the Book Fairs app
- Click here to shop!
Interested in Volunteering at the Book Fair?
Volunteers are crucial to making the book fair a success. If you are interested in setting up, helping shoppers, cashiering, or cleaning up, please contact Ryan Burch at email@example.com or click here to sign up.