College Credit Programs
1. Early College: 11-12 grade, ½ day, earn 24+ college credits each year, opportunity to earn Associate’s Degree in HS. You will be expected to be in at least three classes each semester. These classes are over by 10:35, giving time to complete the second half of the student’s day on the high school campus.
2. Logistics: up and coming NKY field, supply chain management, 11-12 grade, ½ day, dual credit. Morning sessions. Many firms also provide tuition reimbursement to traditional college students and offer a wage of $13-$17 an hour.
3. Engineering/Manufacturing: high-demand NKY field, leave HS making $50,000+, 11-12 grade, ½ day, dual credit
4. Fire/ EMT: 11-12 grade, ½ day, dual credit after 2 years leave HS making minimum of $35,000 with immediate employment and tuition reimbursement possible.
5. Pre-Nursing: 11-12 grade, ½ day, afternoon, on NKU’s campus
High School Programs
These programs are in high skill, high pay, high-growth fields. They currently do not reward college credit but some of the certifications count as such at limited post secondary schools.
1. School of Design: Interactive Media, 10-12 grade, ½ day, possibility dual credit and AP
2. School of Design: Cinematography, 10-12 grade, ½ day
3. Homebuilders/ Construction: 10-12 grade, ½ day, dual credit and/ or license credit
4. Robotics: credits through after-school and summer virtual classes and participation on district robotics teams
PBL School (Imagineering Academy) – This is a different high school experience.
PBL School (Imagineering Academy): for 9-11 grade, full day, hands-on projects, personalized learning, college and AP credits. Students are still able to participate in club activities and sports at their host schools. Currently we are not able to offer music classes in band or choir during the school day.
The pre-registration form can be found by clicking here.