Daily Announcements are read over the PA and posted on the televisions in the Commons and Main Office.
- • Graduation Applications are due in Guidance no later than Friday.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athleteswill be having their Christmas gathering Friday at 7am in room 153.
Mr. & Mrs. Barnhill will lead music as Coach Brown brings forth the message.
Breakfast goodies will be served. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Please make sure you are Checking for updates to the scholarship page!
- Our small but mighty team of Rebels at the WKU Hilltoppers tournament. Gus and Jorge placed 3rd in duo! Go BCHS Forensics!
- Surprise your friend, special someone, teacher, or coworker with a candy cane and note! On sale now thru Friday at lunch and delivered the 17th during 4thblock.
- Congrats to the Girls Bowling team with their 6-1 win over Holy Cross. Top Bowlers were:
Riley Humphrey with a 169
Skylar Brinkley with a 151 & 164 Kara Strong with a 193 & 200
Next up Thursday against Cooper.
- Game 3 shows how baseball can be funNowadays, the youth are drawn into flashy sports such
as the NBA and the NFL, leaving the MLB forgotten. Baseball may be a dying sport in its popularity with the youth, but it is alive and well in the
world of sports.
The 2018 World Series stretched from Oct. 23 to Oct. 28, and resulted in the ... READ MORE ONLINE!
Follow us online at: bchsrebellion.com
- Several area businesses are looking for people to hire:
- Congratulations to the following students for making it into the 2019 Kentucky Music Educators Association All State Band and Orchestra!
Trent Ripberger Hailey Simonds Patrick Medovich Aiden Shinkle-Kramer Darren Takaoka
- Congrats to our wrestling team!
- They competed in Louisville and finished 8th place. Their effort was led by Ethan Huffman and CeJay Vaske, each placing 2nd, and David Bodenbender who finished 3rd.
- The team next travels to Indiana.
- Good Luck Rebels!
- The Kroger Company is looking for reliable employees. You must be at least 15 years old. They will be here Friday for interviews. Sign up in guidance if interested.
- • Congrats to Kara Strong for being named “Top Bowler” at the Holiday Classic bowling tournament. She bowled a 164 and a 290!
- Great effort by the Lady Rebels against a good Walton team.
- Kayla Anderson: 17 pts, 4 reb, 5 steals Kelsie Anderson: 21 pts, 7 reb.
- Skyler Holder: 5 pts, 4 reb, 5 steals Adrianna Haynes: 14 pts, 2 blocks Maddie Brown: 2 pts, 3 reb.
- We are at Scott Co. Thursday @ 7pm
- Come out and Support us!
- Congratulations Cheerleaders!
2018 Ky State Runner Ups!
- Congrats to the boys’ basketball teams!
- All 3 teams recorded wins at Williamstown. Good Job gentlemen!
Wrestling vs. Lawrenceburg/Holmes, Today, 6:00pm at Lawrenceburg.
Boys BB at Newcath, Thurs 6/7:30
Girls BB at Scott, Thurs 6/7:30
Bowling vs Cooper, Thurs 3:30 @ Erlanger Boys Fr BB vs Holmes, Thur@ St. Henry 6pm Swim, Boone Championship, Fri @ Scott
BCHS Spirit Wear: https://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/kentucky/florence/boone-county-high-school
Want More Frequent Updates: You can get more frequent updates via text message by texting the following codes to 81010. Be sure to include the @ sign.
Senior Class: @a8k6c
Junior Class: @b4c3g
Sophomore Class: @dh87h
Freshman Class: @77fgbc
Sr. Dinner Dance: Jan 26, 2019
Transcripts: All requests for transcripts must be made online using Parchment.com.
For transcripts prior to 1963, you will need to contact the Kentucky Education offices in Frankfort.