The NaviGo Scholars Program is now accepting applications for students who would like to participate in their program during the 2019-2020 school year. Through this program, local businesses connect with high school students who have the interest and aptitude for their industry. Students will get hands-on experience, job training, networking opportunities, along with mock interviews, and prep for life beyond high school. NaviGo Scholars meet twice a month – once at their company’s sponsor site, and once with their NaviGo College and Career Coach. All careers are open to both Juniors and Seniors unless otherwise noted. If you are interested in any of the following careers, please see Mrs. Hirn for details on how to apply:
· Early Childhood Education (seniors only)
· Airport Careers
· Line Crew and Engineering
· Small Business Entrepreneur
· Organizational Leadership
· Law Careers (Juniors only)
· Construction and Skilled Trades
· Healthcare/Hospitals (Juniors only)
· Heathcare/Doctor’s Offices (Juniors only)
· Engineering and Manufacturing
· Cyber Security and IT
Don’t miss out on this opportunity….start planning for your future now!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.