2021-2022 GMS Cheerleading Tryouts
Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in further details around this season. We are looking forward to getting this season started!
Parent Meeting June 2nd at GMS at 8pm following clinics
Tryout Clinics June 2nd and June 3rd from 5:30-8pm at GMS
Final Tryout Day June 4th from 5-8:30pm at GMS
Team Placements June 5th
*Should you miss the above dates, please reach out and we will make other arrangements. *
Requirements to be evaluated:
- Must be enrolled at GMS for the 21-22 school year or transferring to GMS for the 21-22 school year.
- KHSAA up to date Middle School Physical Form (located on the GMS athletics website)
- Completed parent packet (please email us for a copy)
- Athletic Tryout Consent and Proof of Insurance Form (located on the GMS athletics website)
- Athletic Emergency Information Form (located on the GMS athletics website)
- Consent to Participate in School Sport Activities (please email us for a copy)
- Waiver of Liability relating to COVID-19 Form (please email us for a copy)
- GMS Cheer Interview Form (with the parent packet, please email us for a copy)
If you have any questions around GMS cheerleading, we are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Go Gators!