College & Career Readiness Coach
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment.
Appointments will be virtual as of March 16, 2020. Once you schedule, I'll send you a Zoom link.
859-334-4400 Ext. 45419
Early College /Fire Science Students
Information is constantly changing with the public health crisis. Students must check email daily!
Northern Kentucky University:
- Seven-week accelerated online classes will begin as usual on March 16.
- Seven-week face to face courses will now be taught online and will begin on March 23.
- Sixteen-week courses, whether originally taught face to face or online, will have an extra week of Spring Break and will resume instruction online on March 23. This was announced yesterday.
- If you need IT assistance, call 859-572-6911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gateway Community and Technical College:
- Online classes currently in progress will continue as usual.
- Second 8-week online classes will start on Monday, March 16 as planned.
- All face-to-face and hybrid courses delivered on campus will be cancelled March 16 and 17 and will be transitioning to online delivery. Converted face-to-face and hybrid courses will start on March 18.
- If you need IT assistance, call 859-442-4100 or by email at email@example.com
Thomas More University:
- Eric Robinson said he would communicate through email to his HIST 115 students. If they have any questions regarding the assignments, please ask them to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Shipp for HIS 115 : Assignment-please have the students in both classes read chapter 23 for this week. Quiz Question for the students to email it to me. From chapter 23: What are three factors that helped lead to the outbreak of WWII? Please explain each reason in detail. His email is in your syllabus.
- The University will be extending spring break for most students (though not if you are currently enrolled through TAP) through Sunday, March 22. We will be shifting to remote learning using Canvas for all classes beginning Monday, March 23.
- If you need IT assistance, contact email@example.com
Early College Candidates 2020/2021
Interest forms for the Early College program for the 2020/2021 school year were due to Mrs. Karle by February 28th and group meetings with interested candidates were held during the school day the first week of March. No new applicants are being accepted.
The Fire Science Program will continue accepting rising juniors and seniors with a 2.5 GPA and 18 ACT Composite.
Google Doc Due March 27th
Early College Orientation TBA
District Program Course Descriptions
Early College/Dual Credit One Pager
Current sophomores must take the ACT (no writing) by the February test date and meet benchmark requirements to be eligible for the Early College Program. The scheduling process and applications begin in February.
Huntington Tutoring/ACT Prep
New Graduation Requirements
Starting with the Class of 2023
Need College Transcripts?
The easiest way for students to order their official Gateway, NKU, or TMU transcripts is through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Students can go to http://www.getmytranscript.org and follow the on-screen instructions to have their official college transcripts sent. Be sure students select the option to have their transcripts sent after grades are posted.
You can find more information on transcripts for our colleges on the pages below:
Kentucky Work Ready Scholarship Video