College & Career Readiness Coach
Email to request an appointment.
Early College /Fire Science Students
Each college will each post tuition in the students' online accounts. If your student is taking classes with all three colleges, there will be three bills to pay. Questions regarding your student's financial account should go directly to the college, not Conner.
General Early College Information
Current sophomores must take the ACT (no writing) by the February test date and meet benchmark requirements to be eligible for the Early College Program. The scheduling process and applications are happening now.
Anyone interested in the Junior Firefighter Program with Burlington Fire Department needs to contact
Mrs. Hubbard for an application.
Huntington Tutoring/ACT Prep
2021-22 NaviGo Scholars applications are now open!
NaviGo Scholars is a career exploration program that runs from October 2021 through March 2022. Students apply to the career focus area(s) they want to explore, then sponsor companies select the Scholars. NaviGo Scholars meet twice per month during after school hours – once with a business sponsor and once with a NaviGo Coach.
*Applications are open until Monday, September 27th.
How will this help you?
• NaviGo Scholars opportunities are work-based learning experiences.
• Students engage in hands-on activities, networking, soft-skills training, career & college prep, and more.
• Career Exploration helps students determine if their career interest is also a good aptitude fit.
Flyers are attached for each focus area.
2021-22 NaviGo Career Focus Areas:
• Business & Entrepreneurship – Sophomores & Juniors (Seniors considered)
• Dental Careers (Dental Assistant Academy) - Seniors
• Electrical & Gas Line, Engineering, Urban Planning (Duke Energy) – Juniors & Seniors
• Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering (Toyota) - Juniors & Seniors
• Cyber Security (U.S. Bank) - Juniors (Seniors considered)
• Construction & Skilled Trades (BIA & Cutter Construction) - Freshmen & Sophomores
Students can learn more about each group and apply here: https://navigoprep.com/scholars-applicants/
- Paying for College 101: Everything You Need to Know. 9/27/2021 @ 7pm. Register here.
- KYACAC College Fairs. Month of October. Register here.
- Understanding the FAFSA: The 2022-2023 FAFSA Walkthrough. 10/18/2021 @ 7pm.
- Understanding the FAFSA: FAFSA Live. 10/25/2021 @ 7pm. Register here.
- Construction Career Days. November 1 - 19, 2021. Register here.
New Graduation Requirements
The KEES program provides scholarships to students who earn at least a 2.5 GPA each year of attendance at a certified Kentucky high school. The better you do in high school, the more you earn toward college. You may also earn awards for ACT/SAT scores and Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) or Cambridge Advanced International (CAI) test scores. Home school and GED graduates may earn awards based on their ACT scores. Click here to find out more information.
Need High School Transcripts?
Need College Transcripts?
The easiest way for students to order their official Gateway, NKU, or TMU transcripts is through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Students can go to http://www.getmytranscript.org and follow the on-screen instructions to have their official college transcripts sent. Be sure students select the option to have their transcripts sent after grades are posted.
You can find more information on transcripts for our colleges on the pages below:
Kentucky Work Ready Scholarship Video