Laura Klein Mosqueda, Coordinator
OFFICE HOURS: 7 AM TO 3:00 PM
Youth Service Center Mission Statement:
The mission of the Conner High School Youth Service Center is to provide services, activities, and guidance to families in order to build a bridge to span the school, home and community.
- We will work together with students and their families as they learn to shape the social and environmental forces that effect their daily lives.
- We believe that if we remove the barriers that interfere with learning; our students will succeed and become productive members of society.
Youth Service Center
Youth Services Centers serve students in middle and high school and provide:
- Referrals for health services, mental health services and social services
- substance abuse education and referrals for treatment facilities
- Career exploration and development
- Summer and Part time job development
- Information on community resources
- Assistance with basic needs
- Holiday assistance
- Educational Support and enrichment
- Community Service opportunities
Service Request Forms
General Referral Form
State Resources (SNAP, Unemployment, Medicaid, etc.)
Mental Health Resources
Sources of Strength/Social Emotional Learning
College and Career Information
Kid President Video