March 10, 2020
- Senior Board Members: A reminder of the meeting after school today, in room 126.
- Congratulations Anna Gaddie on your first place win at the Overture Awards!
- Any boy interested in playing Tennis practice will begin Wednesday March 11th.
- Any boy interested in playing tennis practice will be this week starting Wednesday through Friday from 3:30-5. If you have any question contact Coach Hicks.
March 9, 2020
- Congratulations to Maddie Drummonds and Tyra Murphy on being named to the 9th Region All-Tournament team. Maddie scored 26 points and pulled down 18 rebounds in 2 games, and Tyra scored 23 points and pulled down 21 rebounds in 2 games.
- Good luck to our Cougars basketball team as they take on Highlands tonight in the 9th regional tournament semi-final round. Tip-off is at 8:30 and the theme for tonight is pj.
March 6, 2020
- No New Announcments
March 5, 2020
- The boys basketball team will play Beechwood saturday at 6:30 at NKU. Tickets to the boys boys game will go on sale on Friday during lunch. They are $8 presale and $10 at the game. The first 50 students to see Coach Hicks on Friday morning will receive a free ticket. He will be in the freshman hallway starting at 7am.
- The girls basketball team will play Notre Dame on Friday at 6:30 at NKU. Tickets to the girls game will go on sale Thursday during lunch. They are $8 presale and $10 at NKU. The first 50 students to see Coach Hicks on Thursday morning will receive a free ticket. He will be in the freshman hallway at 7 am.
March 4, 2020
- Congratulations to the Women's Basketball team for winning their first regional game last night against Highlands 48-44 in Double Overtime. They will play Notre Dame Academy this friday at 6:30 pm at NKU.
- The Spring Blood Drive will take place on Tuesday, March 17th. Sign ups will take place on Wed., March 11th and Thurs., March 12th during lunch outside of the cafeteria.
- The Louisville FBI will welcome high school students to an FBI Teen Academy to be held June 15th – June 19th, 2020. The program is not exclusive to students interested in criminal justice. Any student with an interest in the FBI, what we do and how a relationship with the FBI can help their school and community is encouraged to apply. All students will be evaluated based on their application (GPA, school activities and community involvement) and essay to determine which students will be offered a seat in the class.For applications, stop by the Youth Service Center, Room 112. Deadline for application submission is May 1.
March 3, 2020
- Next week, the Conner Musical Theatre Club will be putting on their show of Legally Blonde Jr. Support the show and have a relaxing night out by stopping by next Thursday, Friday, or Saturday at 7:00pm to see a tale of overcoming bias and finding one's own strengths. Tickets will be $7 at the door for adults, and $5 for students. Hope to see you there!
- Seniors: Please check and/or correct the spelling of your name to be printed on your diploma. The name list is in the bin outside of room 126.
- Conner High School’s Complex Needs Classroom is selling shirts for Autism Awareness. Shirts are royal blue with red lettering and the Autism Awareness puzzle piece ribbon as the "O". All proceeds will go to The Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati! April is Autism Awareness month and National Autism Awareness Day is April 2. Help us make a difference! Order a t-shirt today! Order forms can be found in the front office and in room 106. Complete and return to Mrs. Reynolds, room 106. Order forms and payment are due no later than March 12th, 2020. Join us in wearing this shirt on April 2nd!
- Attention 10th-12th Graders: We will be offering the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), on Wednesday, March 11, during 1st and 2nd blocks to interested students. This test is both for students who are testing for entrance into the military as well as a highly useful tool for career exploration for those that are simply looking for career help. The scores are not released to the military; however, score reports can be taken to any of the branches at the local recruiting office in Florence. There is no cost to taking the test. If you are interested, please stop by the Counselors' Office and add your name to the list!
- Students interested in applying to the Area Technology Center for the 2020-21 school year can pick up applications in the guidance office. Current ATC students must apply if they plan to return next year. Applications are due back to guidance by March 9.
-Yearbook order form 2019-2020