January 24, 2020
- No New Announcements
January 21, 2020
- Cougars in the Community will have a meeting this Thursday Jan 23rd after school in room 225. All members please plan to attend.
- Disc Golf Club will be meeting having an informational meeting Tuesday, January 28th after school in room 115. This meeting will discuss the when and where practices will take place. Students of any skill can attend. Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
- Nathan Sunderhaus is nominated for Top ice hockey player of the week in the Cincinnati Enquirer. His hockey team (Northern Kentucky Norseman) is also nominated to Top NKY/IND winter team of the week. Please visit the link below to vote for Nathan and his team before 5pm Friday.
January 17, 2020
- The Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica will be collecting donations for Puerto Rico relief efforts after the recent earthquakes. We are wanting to collect sample/trial/hotel sized toiletries. We specifically are looking for soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, combs, toothbrushes, toothpaste and sanitizer in trial sizes. Please bring any collected items to room 220 or 227 by 1/24. Thank you!
January 15, 2020
- The cheerleaders will be hosting a semi-formal winter ball on Saturday, February 1st from 7-10 here at Conner High School. Tickets are $10 at the door, and snack and drinks will be provided.
- After school Remediation will meet in the library this week.
- Any student interested in becoming a library aid needs to stop by the library and pick up an application.
January 14, 2020
- Cougars in the community - if you ordered a t-shirt, please stop by 225 to pick it up after school today or tomorrow. Thanks.
- Please congratulate our students who won awards from the Scholastic writing contest. Zoe Lakes earned an honorable mention and Demi Watson earned an honorable mention and a silver key. Nice work!
January 10, 2020
-Stephens Elementary School is looking for some student volunteers for their family math night on Thursday, January 23rd from 4:45 - 7:45 pm. Volunteers will help families play math games. Pizza will be provided to the volunteers. If you re interested,. please contact Mrs. Mosqueda in the Youth Service Center in Room 112 or email her.
January 8, 2020
- The Peer Pro Academic Center, PPAC, is a new resource available at Conner High School to all students beginning January 20. The PPAC will be staffed with tutors (Peer Pros) that will be available by appointment for individual and group sessions for subject specific tutoring, studying for tests, remediation, paper proofreading, and much more. The Center is in need of Peer Pros (tutors) who are available 1st or 2nd block. If you are interested in becoming a Peer Pro, applications can be found in the Main Office. All applications and teacher recommendations must be submitted no later than January 13, 2020. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Dunn or Mrs. Petersime.
- Seniors: If you did not get your senior shirt before the break, stop by room 126 after school to pick it up.
- The CHS Library will be instituting a new lending policy for library books. Beginning December 2, 2019, there will no longer be fines for overdue books. However, any book that has not been returned within 10 school days of its due date will be marked as “Lost” and a replacement fee will be assessed. Once the book is returned, the replacement fee assessment will be removed. The checkout period will also be extended to 21 school days.
-Yearbook order form 2019-2020