Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

12th Grade Guidance

HONORARY DIPLOMA: Seniors have the privilege of showing their gratitude to a former educator, bus driver, cafeteria worker, or anyone else employed by the school system they have had by presenting them with a honorary diploma.  It's going to be a great day for seniors to show their gratitude!  Click Here to access your nomination for an Honorary Diploma:  https://goo.gl/forms/10kuz1VDlMmqwut33

GRADUATING WITH HONORS: Any senior who would like to be considered for graduating with Honors needs to meet with their school counselor and complete the application by December 1st to verify they meet the requirements.

DUAL ENROLLED STUDENTS:  Please click HERE to see if the enrolled class you are taking meets the graduating with honors requirement. Only the classes listed will count.  

COLLEGE/MILITARY VISITS SCHEDULE: Use RAP to sign up. You may click HERE to access the calendar. 

  • For afternoon visits (Non-RAP) you must register with Mrs. Miller in Guidance.  A  pass will be given to you to attend the college visit. Students with passes may leave based on teacher discretion.  Please note that scholars without passes will NOT be admitted.  

FAFSA:  Begin submitting your free application for federal student aid beginning October 1st.  Everyone should do this!  The FAFSA isn't just for students going to college.


  • If a student's parents do not have a copy of their tax return, they should go to this site and order a transcript:  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript  It will have everything on there that they need.  It takes approximately 10 days for receipt.  This transcript is good to have in case the family is selected for "verification" by FAFSA
  • For your FAFSA Checklist click here 

Seniors are required to send transcripts electronically.  All seniors were given registration codes by their counselor during RAP to log in. 

Visit https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/12060/account or click on and use the registration code to begin!

Former students will need to go to to request their transcript.

Additional information on Parchment (Ordering Transcripts) can be found by clicking here