Welcome to the Ryle High School Guidance Office!
In accordance with the school mission statement of Larry A. Ryle High School and within the framework of the American School Counselor Association's National Model, the guidance program is designed to allow the school's counselors to provide services to every student. The counseling program is a collaborative effort that involves not only the counselors themselves, but also the parents, teachers, administrators, and support staff. Our focus is "the development of the total student" which addresses academic development, career development, and personal-social development.
What we do:
- Provide counseling for students with personal concerns
- Provide academic counseling
- Provide informational services for parents and teachers
- Assist students with college and career planning
- Serve as a consultant to parents of assigned students
- Collaborate with and serve as a resource person to faculty, staff, and administration
- Promote an educational climate in which students can grow intellectually and emotionally
Meet the team:
Click on the grade below to access grade specific informaton: