When you arrive on campus for Fee Payment & Schedule Pick-Up:
- Enter the upper commons and pick up the student census form (organized by last name). You may update cell phones and email addresses by writing them on the form. If you have other changes, go to the main office and our staff will assist you. Initial the form if correct.
- Go to the class room assigned to your last name.
- Turn in your census form.
- Pay fees by check or cash or show your receipt from online payment. You may go to the media center if you wish to use a computer and make your online payment that day.
- Pick up your class schedule.
- Pick up your parking pass if applicable. Be sure to complete the Parking Pass application ahead of time, parent signature is required.
- Deposit funds into your lunch account in the media center. This will shorten the lunch lines and make the first few days of school much more enjoyable.
- Tour building if you wish and turn in summer assignments (only if required by the particular class, check the directions on the assignment).
Report It! If you have information about a threat to our safety, do your part and report it!
Bullying - Intimidation - Harassment - Weapons - Drugs
You CAN remain anonymous with 4 easy ways to report:
Text: #1009@tip (+your tip) to ALERT1
Phone: 1-855-4ALERT1, ext. 1009
Visit the Ryle Facebook and Twitter pages for important school news and activities, which will will include school closings and delays for inclement weather. Go to the Larry A. Ryle High School page on Facebook or twitter.com/Ryle_HS.
Larry A. Ryle High School
Continuing the Tradition . . .
Integrity - Responsibility - Service - Respect