Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
This year, AP exams will be given during the weeks of May 2nd - 6th and May 9th - 13th 2022
For the 2022 AP exams, students at Randall Cooper High School will be registering and paying online using the Total Registration system.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Friday, September 10, 2021 at 12:00 AM - Registration begins online
- Friday, October 1, 2021 at 12:00PM (Noon) - Registration deadline without a late fee
- The last day to register for all AP exams is FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021 at 12:00 PM (noon)
- Exams registered and paid for between 12:01 PM October 1, 2021 and 12:00 PM October 8, 2021 will be charged a $45 late fee.
- Friday, December 17, 2021 at 2:30PM - Last day to cancel an exam and not be charged a cancellation fee.
Please note there will be some exams that start at Noon and will go past the end of the school day and will require personal transport. AP students need to check with their AP teacher if this applies to them.
Students who are eligible for free/reduced lunch are coded as such in Infinite Campus will not pay a fee for the exam - please contact Mrs. Tracy Moore with any questions.
Click here for the AP Registration Letter
Please email Mrs. Tracy Moore at email@example.com if you have any questions