Faculty Sponsor: Shannon Weaver (email@example.com)
● Purpose: The Society of Service Club at CEMS provides students with an opportunity to engage in
community service projects. The SOS Club enhances communication skills, builds character, and
fosters personal growth. Participation is both welcomed and encouraged!
● Sponsor: Shannon Weaver
● Meetings: The first Tuesday of the month unless otherwise scheduled by Mrs. Weaver. Some
projects may require additional meeting dates. Those will be announced either through our Google
Classroom account or daily school announcements.
● Where: Room #616
● When: 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
● Cost: $20 (Covers t-shirt and club expenses)
Past projects include:
● Go Pantry
● Giving Tree (CEMS)
● Boone County Humane Society
● Master’s Provisions
● Brighton Center (Homeless Shelter)
● CEMS Family Resource Donations
● Pookie Pouches (Foster Care)