Setting up a student Jump Rope for Heart page is so simple and a great way for friends and family who life far away to contribute to your child's jumping efforts! By sending e-mails through the webpage to friends and family they have the opportunity to donate right on the computer with a credit card! After donating they can print their receipt for their tax deductible donation!
- Step 1: Go to www.heart.org/jump and click on Register Now.
- Step 2: Enter the State (Kentucky) and City (Burlington) and click submit to find our school’s event. When you find our team, click the Join Team hyperlink.
- Step 3: Create your own Username and Password and answer a security question. Click continue.
- Step 4: Fill out the registration form. Review the Online Waiver and click the box to accept it. Once you are done, click the Continue button.
- Step 5: A Share With Your Friends screen will pop up. Enter a message that you would like to share via social media and click on the program(s) that you would like to use (this is optional). Once you are done, click the Publish button. You’ll see a confirmation screen and a button you can click to enter your HeartQuarters and set up your web page. Or, click the “X” in the upper right hand corner of the pop up box to skip this step.
- Step 6: Send those e-mails! Click on the e-mail tab to input the e-mail addresses of friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and watch your total grow!